The Child Taker - Conrad Jones
epub | 256.72 KB | English | Author :Conrad Jones | 9780956103451 | 2015 | Gerricon Books

Book Description :

A stand alone novel based on high profile child abductions, which have been followed by millions of concerned parents on the ne. 5 year old twins are abducted from a tent in the Lake District and the hunt for a dangerous peadophile ring begins. Police procedure follo the premise that 60% of abducted children are murdered within the first four hours of being taken. The first hour is called "The golden hour" and the longer a child is missing, the less chance there is of them being recovered unharmed. The Child Taker follo the desperate search for the missing twins. Packed with action and twists, this is one of the best thriller novels around.
Guardian Revie

BEST SELLING AUTHOR STEPHEN LEATHER`S REVIEW
Great fast-moving thriller, January 5, 2011
Stephen Leather - See all my revie
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Soft Target (Soft Target Series) (Kindle Edition)
This was one of the first Kindle books that I read, and it's a corker, up to the standards of Andy McNab and Chris Ryan. Fast-paced, tight prose, it kept me hooked from start to finish. I'll definitely be reading more from this author.

First Writer`s review; Conrad Jones began writing in 2007 and he is already a prolific thriller novelist of the highest order. As far as emerging UK authors go, he is up there with best of them. Reader`s Corner; I read the paperback version of this outstanding novel. There is mention in the author`s notes which alludes to where the story came from. It was inspired by a high profile child abduction which had such an impact on the author that he crafted this novel. It is written well and the subject matter is handled with care. The book has his usual action packed storyline and is difficult to put down! This is a 10/10 thriller novel. Borders Books; An instant hit from a proven literary talent. A must read for thriller lovers. Author and biographer, Conrad Jones has produced nine excellent thriller novels, a vampire horror, and a biography (about his Thai-boxing instructor) since 2007! He is a prolific new thriller writer and one of the best to emerge from the UK for years. Florida based film maker, M.S. Snyder has turned Soft Target into a screenplay. The series has attracted over 200 five star revie from his readers (12 one star revie) If you are a thriller reader do not miss this series. London Book Revie. "Edge of the seat storylines. The series gets better with every novel." Kindle writers` forum.

Category : | Suspense, Literature & Fiction, Suspense Thrillers

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | DropApk | Alfafile

Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0dfb6dafe878d1a646f6bfe88181ff8e/The.Child.Taker.-.Conrad.Jones.epub
Kod:
https://dropapk.to/7dbros102nz6/The.Child.Taker.-.Conrad.Jones.epub
Kod:
http://alfafile.net/file/8kMSP/The.Child.Taker.-.Conrad.Jones.epub
Thanks for downloading The Child Taker - Conrad Jones :